To Make your Individual Reservation, please follow the below instructions:
- Search for your Event or use the custom team link provided to your team manager/coach
- Click on the "RESERVE NOW" button at the hotel/room type of choice
- Create an account or Log In if you have an account with Travel First or one of our affiliates
- Complete your reservation information (check in/out, First/Last name of person checking in, players name, etc) then click "ADD TO RESERVATION"
- Click "GO TO CHECK OUT"
- Review your cart and click "START CHECKOUT"
- Confirm your billing information and click "CONTINUE"
- Enter your credit card information and then click "COMPLETE ORDER". You will receive an invoice number and an email confirmation. If you do not receive a Travel First Order Number and email your reservation was not fully processed.
- FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE VISIT OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS PAGE
STAY TO PLAY POLICY:
Lacrosse America and Travel First Agency strive to provide a streamlined hotel experience for all participants. As part of this effort, we require that all non-commuting teams participating in a Lacrosse America Event (as a condition of acceptance) reserve a minimum of 8 rooms per night through Travel First to be eligible to participate in the tournament. Please do not call the hotels directly. All reservations must be made through Travel First..
We appreciate your support as these partnered hotels assist in sponsoring our event. Teams/Individual Families that do not abide by the stay to play policy may be subject to removal of the event, delay in schedule release or cancellation of your reservation.